Golden Gate Chapter #2
The American Society of Professional Estimators began in 1956. What started with fewer than 20 members in the Los Angeles boast thousands of members in chapters from border to border. ASPE was created with dedication and commitment to the idea of providing its members with tangible benefits:
- A professional society which promotes the highest standards and ethics in the practice of construction estimating.
- Continuing education through seminars and lectures on construction-related topics.
- Our magazine, Estimating Today, and local chapter newsletters carry technical, industry-related and other pertinent articles for the professional estimator.
- An opportunity to become recognized as a Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) through the completion of our training and testing program.
- A means of personally communicating with fellow professionals on a monthly and annual basis, providing an opportunity to exchange information and gain professional recognition for yourself and your company.
- Meeting Location: AIA East Bay Regional Office, 1405 Clay St (NW corner), Oakland, CA
- Meeting Date: Third Wednesday of the month
- Meeting Time: 6:00pm Social | 6:30pm Dinner & Program
- Meeting Contact: Gustav Alexander Choto | Phone: 650-421-6588 | Email: gchoto@BuildingPointPacific.com
Social Media Links
- Eventbrite Profile: www.eventbrite.com/o/american-society-of-professional-estimators-chapter-2-5301441123
- Facebook Profile: www.facebook.com/aspegoldengate
- LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/company/american-society-of-professional-estimators---golden-gate-chapter-